Wednesday, March 17, 2010

my would be style of being a parent


If I was a parent I would teach my child four things. One thing I would teach my child is to be honorable. I would start this by teaching them the real meaning of honor. After I teach the meaning of honor I would help them apply honor into their lives. The second thing I would try to teach them is to be honest. And to teach them honesty I would have to gain their trust, and to do that I would have them to believe that they can come to me whenever they face a problem. The third thing I would ever teach them is survival. I would first begin by taking them camping in a remote area. And I would guide them the way my ancestors have for many years. And the last and final thing I would teach my children is a select few parts of the bushido (the way of the warrior) . I would have them watch a movie called The Last Samurai which would teach them to appreciate life. This would be the upbringing of my children.

No comments:

Post a Comment